There are a few different cities I would like to spend a few years living in. For each different place I have a different dream board vision in my head of the interior design! The first: yes you guessed it! New York City 🌃 This city has so much character and just something really special that I cannot put into a sentence. Only some were destined to survive the beast, and ever since the 5th grade I was determined to conquer it! Here’s some interior design/decor inspiration for my dream NY apartment.
1. Lots of wood panel walls & ceilings, brick walls, ceiling windows.
2. Color palette: mostly whites & blacks with pops of wood and fur textures, and GLAM (golds, metallic, sleek surfaces) 🌟
3. Huge open windows overlooking the city! I love how light comes into a room, it’s so much better than artificial light.
4. Very cozy. Lots of fur, fuzzy blankets, throws, soft pillows, and rugs. Perk: better and warmer cuddling sessions & movie nights💞 (having a fireplace would be a nice bonus)
5. Pendant lights, floor lights, wall lights, and more lights! As you all get to know me better you’ll learn about my Love for lights💡💡💡
6. Fill with fresh flowers every week! So mandatory and gorgeous!
Hope you enjoyed some interior decor inspo today, city style😎🍸
Header image from Pinterest
💌with love from Jenni