Calling all Cookie Butter lovers

Hello, happy Friday! I’m really excited to share this with you all today because I am a huge cookie butter fanatic and foodie in general!  For those of you that love Speculoos cookie butter (only found at Trader Joes btw!) I have found the perfect treat for you!  “Han’s Homemade Ice Cream” at the Anaheim Packing District should get an award for their cookie butter ice-cream! It is absolutely amazing 😻🍨 it actually has chunks of gingerbread  type of cookie mixed in! So yummy! Definetely give it a try.

Ps. Quick shoutout to the Anaheim Packing District because it has grown so much over the past two years and is now one of the best places to find yummy food and dessert while supporting smaller start up companies! 🍴❤️

Happy eating!

Header Photo from Pinterest

With love from Jenni💌

24 Comments Add yours

1. pehge says:

Yes to Han’s Ice cream! Love that place and I also enjoy visiting the Anaheim Packing District. Have you tried the infamous Popbar yet? haha.

1. jennicocoa says:

Isn’t it so good!? And yes! I think it was the first thing I tried there. It’s good but always so crowded!

1. pehge says:

agreed. hard to find seating during the weekends. have you been to the Union Market at the District? Fairly new and has vibes like packing district and OC Mix.

2. jennicocoa says:

No I haven’t! Where is it located?

3. pehge says:

The District in Tustin! If you like that rustic, hipster vibe, you should try visiting. it’s smaller but somewhere to visit if you are ever in the area 🙂 xx

4. jennicocoa says:

Cool! Thank you. I will definetely check it out sometime ! 🙆🏻

Liked by 1 person

2. your sweetest downfall says:

BUTTER COOKIES OMG😍

3. It looks yummy !! Tempting *-* ❤

4. Jess says:

What is this magical Cookie butter that you speak of and more importantly is it illegal to post it to the UK❤️ it looks amazing x

5. hey could you please check out my blog and maybe give it a follow? thanks xxI would follow back

Liked by 1 person

6. Never heard of cookie butter before, is it similar to cookie dough, also can you get it in the UK? X

1. jennicocoa says:

It’s like a gingerbread cookie spread. It’s like peanut butter but made with cookies!

Liked by 1 person

1. Omg this sounds bloody amazing, ive found so many good food products recently like hot chocolate with peanut butter 😋

7. Mandy says:

I’ve never tried cookie butter! Now i’m curious! Great post!

1. jennicocoa says:

Soooo good! Definetely try it. 💖 and thank you!

8. Tiffany says:

Cookies? Butter? Sounds like an amazing combo 😍

1. jennicocoa says:

It really is! you need to try it!

9. rebbit7 says:

I LOVE Speculoos!!! And cookie butter, especially Trader Joe’s. Although I’m currently overseas now with no access to TJ’s, France has its own version of cookie butter, aka Speculoos spread- it’s sooo good! 😛

…and I’m liking the posts on your blog so far; looks like you just got yourself another follow!

Liked by 1 person

1. jennicocoa says:

Isn’t it the best!! Thank you so much, enjoy ❤️

Liked by 1 person

10. zaynabsblog says:

This looks delicious deffo want to try !
    check out my blog https://zaynabsblog.wordpress.com

Liked by 1 person