Trending: Korean Beauty!

Happy Monday! Korean beauty is trending right now!   Today I want to share with you a few new products that I’ve tried, and absolutely LOVE.  Bisou Beauty Bar is an online store for authentic Korean/Asian skincare and cosmetics.  All products are hand picked and tested by their beauty team, and are the best of the best!  As a Korean American, I know that Korean skincare specifically has been trending like crazy and is amazing.  Just look at most asian womens’ skin!  They really know the ins and outs of those anti-aging properties!

I’ve teamed up with Bisou Beauty Bar and their fantastic beauty team was kind enough to send me some fun products to try out (they are the sweetest!) and here’s what happened!

img_4311

1. Global Youth Spring Water by Femmue

This is a toner that you apply morning and night.  The main and most concentrated ingredients are rose extracts (one of my favorite beauty ingredients), fig and hyaluronic acid.  From my experience, it was super refreshing, balancing, and smells so fresh!  It also leaves a little tingle after and feels minty clean!  It balanced my skin tone, and got rid of a significant amount of redness.  Lastly, it smells like rose, one of my personal favorite scents!  Overall, an amazing toner for all around/everyday. #blessed

Shop here!

img_4353

2. BHA Blackhead Power Cream by CosRX

Bye bye blackheads, This stuff works wonders! It’s a cream made with 4% Betaine Salicylate  (which is created with all natural ingredients) that helps unclog pores  from the inside out.  Also, in the formula is Centella Asiatica Leaf extract which actively exfoliates as well as hydrates your skin.  I’ve been using this stuff for a few weeks now and it has already shown great results.  Overall another great product worth trying!  I like to apply this one at night because it is pretty thick, and you use it after toner!

Shop here!

img_0021img_4316

3. Femmue- The Botanist Sheet Mask- Chamomile

This mask is made with natural  chamomile extract and is extremely calming and balancing.  It made my skin feel so calm, I love it!    I would recommend this for anyone with redness or irritation.

Shop here!

4. Banila Co- The Blacks Essentials Black Rice Mask

Love love loved this one!  Black rice is known for being rich in antioxidants and vitamin E.  It made my skin feel very moisturized, healthy, and silky smooth! Definitely a new favorite. Your skin will thank you!  #pampered

img_0003
Bisou Beauty Bar is the one of the best sources for fantastic and top trending Korean beauty products today!   Don’t miss them on Instagram @Bisoubeautybar and on their website: http://www.bisoubeautybar.com

Treat yo-self & your skin!  Happy Beauty-ing! Let me know what you guys think about Korean beauty! Have a great week.

Header Image by ShymaWith love from Jenni

14 Comments Add yours

1. Mili Shah says:

love love love Korean beauty products! I may have to buy the spring water – I love rose smell products

Liked by 2 people

1. jennicocoa says:

It’s such a great toner!! and yes the smell is amazing!

Liked by 1 person

2. Thank you for the website I love Korean beauty and your right their skin is amazing!! 🙂

Liked by 2 people

1. jennicocoa says:

No problem! Glad you enjoyed this! Seriously check them out they’re amazing!!!

Liked by 1 person

3. Jane says:

Thanks for the review! Gonna try them out. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

4. I love youuur blog! so beautiful! and great post 🙂 excited to see more from you xx

Liked by 2 people

1. jennicocoa says:

Thank you so much! I’ll definetely check yours out! 💖💖💖

5. Meg Pawley Makeup says:

I’ve been getting really into k-beauty lately. I’m obsessed with sheet masks and snail mucin! I need to get my hands on that blackhead cream, though. Great post! ❤

Liked by 2 people

1. Jennicocoa says:

Yes! definetely do! Thank you lots!

6. hhardydawson says:

Korean Skincare fascinates me. I want to try everything! I’m definitely adding that blackhead cream to my list. The nose strips don’t work on me so I’m always looking for something to use.

Liked by 1 person

7. ayeshaasianwonder says:

So very glad I came across this post! I have been meaning to get a hold of Korean beauty products and this blog post is so helpful can’t wait to start buying some good bits and bobs, well done great post! X

Liked by 1 person

1. Jennicocoa says:

I’m so glad that you liked the post!! 💞 good luck on your search

Liked by 1 person